Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Winter Fantasy.





I thought I would post some of my most recent modeling work with Laura Dark Photography and Mia VonMink clothing, which has been published in the most recent issue of Dark Beauty Magazine. It was such a joy to be a part of this concept, particularly because I really enjoy conceptual fashion shoots that use the same model for several (very different) looks. It's kind of crazy that I look so different in each of these sets!

Besides all of that, I was excited because Mia VonMink's lingerie is exceptional. Everything was so brilliantly made, and so fantastically detailed that I just kept staring at all of it, finding new lace and beading at every turn. And I appreciated the fact that we were sent everything from the designer, from the wigs and contact lenses, to the crowns and skirts to go with the lingerie.

(Credits: Laura Dark Photography. Makeup Vamp MUA. Mia VonMinx clothing)

5 comments: