(Image found here)
A few weeks ago, a dear friend had asked me to write a list of 100 things that made me happy. It was part of a project we were working on for a film, and while I wasn't sure how it was necessary, I did it anyway. I had completely forgotten about it until a fellow friend and blogger mentioned that she was asked to do the same thing by the same person. Not only was I so excited to read Ashley's list, but I was over the moon to remember that I had one of my own!
7. Waking up to the smell of breakfast being made inside of the house.
10. Playing cards on the porch while it rains.
11. Falling in love.
13. Throwing a themed dinner party and inviting all of your friends.
14. Exploring the outdoors, and wandering aimlessly through the woods and fields.
18. Secretly sewing little thread hearts near buttons or holes that I've patched up for loved ones.