Friday, January 25, 2013

A Playlist for a Cold Day.




It's an awfully cold day in Ohio right now with temperatures at just 18 degrees, and snow falling everywhere. While I'm stuck in the office working, soaking up my time with my space heater, I'm dreaming of warmer weather and the upcoming weekend. This teeny playlist is helping me stay bubbly, despite the awful, awful weather outside. I hope it helps you, too!

-  Little Green Cars- The John Wayne

- Eisley- The Valley

- Atmosphere- She's Enough

- Kimbra- Settle Down

- Young the Giant- My Body

- Janelle Monae- Tightrope

- Tilly and the Wall- All Kinds of Guns

- Astronautalis- The is Our Science

- Mutemath- Chaos

10 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I remember listening to Spaghetti Strapped (atmosphere) on the weekends getting ready to go out when I was still in school. Amazing memory I just had. Going to check out some of your selections :)

    amanda
    http://thingstoholdandstir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Atmosphere! I got to see them in concert a few years ago and it was incredible.

      Delete
  2. I've got some similar weather too so thanks for sharing! I love Janelle Monae :) xo

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog header by the way! I've not heard of the songs but into music so very much appreciate a link to new tunes! Will check em out! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss listening to Eisley & Tilly and the Wall. :)


    EverydayEphee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got to see both of them last year in concert, and I was elated! I'm glad someone else enjoys them as much as I do =]

      Delete
  5. Currently listening and they're all so good :) I also have awful Michigan weather, yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the weather gets better soon where you live, in here is not that bad but it's really cold. The good thing is that we are all finally getting better and adjusting to the weather here in the U.S. :)


    www.vindiebaby.com
    Vintage Inspired Fashion by Independent Designers for Your Little darling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Last night it rained ice, so I'm not really holding my breath for warmer weather just yet =] By the way, your blog is precious! Thanks for stopping by to mine =]

      Delete