Saturday, December 29, 2012

Winter Wonderland.

I was hoping to get images from our first snow storm of the season, but by the time I was able to the snow was grey and sludge-like. Not living in the country and being swallowed whole by a blizzard left me with little options but to sit and wait for more snow.

When it came, Tuesday and I were both outside at 9am, pouncing snow mounds and barreling through untainted landscape like maniacs. I caught snow with my tongue, threw snowballs for Tuesday to chase, and walked around in wonderment over how beautiful everything looked.

We haven't had a real winter in so long that it all took me by surprise. Driving around in it has not been joyous, but playing in it sure has been!









3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Sooo cute photos! :)

    Merry Christmas, beautiful lady!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you've had fun in the snow! Tuesday looks like he sure did!


    whiskeyforbreakfast

    ReplyDelete
  3. He really did, and thank you! We haven't had snow, real snow, in so long that I think we both forgot how much fun it is to play around in it =]

    ReplyDelete