Thursday, December 13, 2012

A Positive Reminder


Not too long ago I had decided that I wanted to start blogging about all of the things in life that made me happy. I imagined it would serve as something of a daily reminder to stay positive, despite any bad moods, or bad days, or bad encounters with the people around me.

And so with a little forethought, I created Positively Bri.

I'd like to think that eventually this blog will be both a reminder and a source of happiness for my future readers, who like me, need a few of those little, "ah ha!" moments, too. Since there's never really a day that goes by where we're not at least once thinking that our life is awful, or our job is the worst, I figured that this was a great task to take on.

So welcome my little patch of happiness!

I hope to see you again, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment